View Single Post
Old 08.20.2017, 11:28 AM   #21413
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I liked it, but I'm biased as I love everything Alien/Predator. It felt like a pretty middle-of-the-road Alien flick. It wasn't as good as Prometheus in my opinion, at least not story-wise. But it was fine as a latter day Xeno pseudo horror flick. I'll watch it again, just like I do w/ the rest of the series.

I still haven't seen this, but it's out for rent. Maybe I'll check it out.

It's weird to me that you lump Alien and Predator together. Their crossover was short lived and is definitely over, right? Or nah? I think of them as entirely separate franchises that just happens to get married for a while, like Freddy and Jason. Makes no sense.

It would be cool if Predator was revisited or rebooted in a way that was actually cool. I didn't see (or I don't remember) Robert Rodriguez's "PredatorS" but I don't think it didn't the job right, or it would have sequels and stuff by now.

Better director, new look, same great taste... because right now, historically, I consider it a whopping failure of a franchise.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|