View Single Post
Old 07.14.2018, 12:27 PM   #496
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I think Kids is a more consistent album, but I prefer ye.

I REALLY wish he’d just marketed them as EPs though. Because Jesus they are short. And “Ye” has a couple cringey moments on “Violent Crimes” despite being sonically awesome. If he called it an EP, the bad reviews would bounce off his proper discography. Calling it an album, with audiences and critics so freaking split, hurts a bit, because his record was just pristine.

Kids See Ghosts works at that length. But I wish there was either more to Ye or that it could fall into the “EP” category.

Still, all the songs are great, and I think “Ghost Town” really makes it. As do “I thought About Killing You” and “Yikes.”

Ye is my fave, but KSG works a little better. I wouldn’t want a full album of potential Cudi mishaps. I still can’t believe it came out so goddamn perfect.

Oh, and “No Mistakes.” Fucking shit that’s some good stuff. Oh yeah
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|