View Single Post
Old 01.02.2017, 05:57 PM   #1025
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the story could have been done in 45 minutes of tv. the problem was filling up all the insterstices from one panel to the next with live action.

the solution was a total rewrite as far as i can see. which makes it like a whole new story, but with characters you know. and it's good. it's not GREAT, but it's good. the acting though by the dude that plays cassidy is dementedly great, i mean, it's the irish vampire come to life-- and one who does tulip (the woman w/ the flower dress in agents of S.H.I.T.) just makes such a great & original characterization i thought. like really i stand up & applaud those too.

You've sold me. I love the comic but I barely remember it. Sounds like this would be a good re-introduction.

(I still like Agents of SHIELD. I think it's only gotten better since the crappy first half of season one. Hope you didn't give up on it. Any show that can make ME actually WANT to see a fucking shit character like GHOST RIDER, or the Patriot, is doing its job. Love Fitz and Simmons. I'd marry Simmons if I was that knuckleheaded Scot.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|