View Single Post
Old 02.08.2015, 11:29 AM   #37
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskaholic-anonymous
well pixies doesn't over cause of kim deal...or other bands doesnt over cause other original members. they move out...sonic youth i'ts thurston dream, but that's involved kim relationship, lee ranaldo and steve shelley...how you can move sonic youth without those musicians ?
The only one who seemingly is totally not on board with a reunion is Kim. I get it. I think its silly, personally, but I do get it. She's at the tail- end of middle age and spent basically half her life with this guy who ditches her for a younger woman. It's gotta suck and I can understand her not wanting to do SY anymore, even if, again I think that and making something that should be private public is in bad taste. At this point its probably about money anyway (the book). Bleh