View Single Post
Old 11.14.2010, 12:57 AM   #13136
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Really? As far as Coen films go, I love most of them, except some of the George Clooney ones, and the Tom Hanks one... yet A Serious Man didn't do much for me.. especially when compared to recent films like No Country for old MEN and The MAN who wasn't There (see what I did there, MAN?). I appreciate how low-key it was, after the HUGE successes of their recent films.. but man, it just didn't really do much for the most part, it kinda fell flat. Shrug. Some of the actors (all the unknowns!) were cool, and it had a dark vibe at times, a bit unlike most of Coens films (not quite as dark as a Solondz film or anything but stll..). Perhaps a bit underrated actually (I seem to remember it getting awful reviews) but an 8/10 is what I'd give Fargo, Blood Simple, Barton Fink, and the Big Lebowski.. y'know?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|