View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 11:05 PM   #45
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarLips

so I'm guessing you and AssBlaster are one in the same..typical....

I see you are only 18 years old (which probably is not true either) but anyways..it is clear from reading your posts you lack valid musical referances also I doubt you possess any talents of your own...outside of using a keyboard to type and play computer games.. but it does explain why you are so bored in your youth..try going outside get some fresh air and sun..exercise, ride a bike.. fuck just go have some fun for christ's sake..you are too young and it's so uncool to be Bored that's so 2004 !!

to compare original SY music to a JCash cover, doesn't make a valid point, you are talking in a circle of senseless babble.. If you were an SY fan which it is clear you are not you would see this release as an excellant show of SY talent, they bend in new and familar directions, there is nice feel of Sister and Murray St in the vibe of the album..

Pick up this month's issue of Mojo which covers beautifully the Beatles top 100 songs and reviews by many peers in the industry along with a review of the new album...

I'm not trying to bash you.. but it is BORING to read a little kid talk about things when it's clear they have no experiences to draw on..

You are an idiot. It is boring to read the same post over and over about how we are 'little kids' and 'immature' by people who could barely pass for concious they are so fucking stupid.