View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 01:54 PM   #59
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I have no cultural/societal memories, mostly because I have a horrendous memory (seriously, I think I have a disorder).

One memory that sticks out is taking the train downtown with some friends to Reckless. We felt so mature, finding our own means of transport, and so foolishly cool, because no one else in our school had even heard of that store. We were so naive and self-centered.

Another is the first party I was at that got "busted." I distinctly remember Aphex Twin's Ambient Works playing at the time, and I was lying in a stupor on a bed while people were copulating in the jacuzzi tub in the accompanying bathroom. Someone busts in and yells "Cops!" in a panic, and I crawl out the window and into the woods.

I think I missed out on a lot, not having any female friends. I never got to have those giggly teenage moments. I'm still waiting to have a good toenail-paining sleepover.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|