View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 09:34 AM   #1197
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I think Overlord Hillary is indeed a frightening war hawk in the same vein as John Kerry and some folks here might remember from all the way back in 2004 when I quite vocally said I preferred Bush II over Kerry (to which i was constantly berated, scandalized, and attacked) because Kerry was a downlow hawk who seemed to want to expand the war machine meanwhile Bush II seemed hamstrung politically.

However, I must confess, I too have accused you of being way too "pro-Russian" in discussions here so I must ask you honestly and openly, why do you seem to have such a positive view or opinion of Russia?

I mean, its everything that is bad in American politics but EXAGGERATED by increased and open corruption! Unnecessary and financially motivated wars around the world.. shady black ops interfering with several nations domestic politics.. absolute corruption to the point of essentially being the world's most lucrative oligarchy.. I mean if you are critical of Hillary or American politics WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SEEMINGLY SUPPORTING OR SYMPATHETIC TO THE POLITICAL CESSPOOL THAT IS RUSSIA?

(SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT JUST NEEDLESSLY ATTACKING YOU)

no worries, I can see you are not attacking me.

no, no, no. I am not supporting or sympathetic with Russian regime at all, do not get me wrong. people here in CzechkoSlovakia actually do not have a fond memories on Russians spec. since '68 till '89 and their permanent military bases and their occupation throughout that time (we were allies). perhaps that's why people over here are more awake and do not trust US strong anti Russian rhetoric (now we are allies). we live next to Russia and everything here is fine. you can get their tv channels on cable over here too and you certainly do not see any indication of hostility towards US on their news. opposite. but man so much hostility against them coming out from our news, it is like completly different reality. do not get it. o.k let everybody play on their playground, look after and defend everyone's own interests, but please stop blaming and being aggresive towards Russia just because they won't bow down to our game and our way, it really might end up in a mess. and media back in your part of the world, man, even double amount of brainwashing with strong hostility-from-russians propaganda. just my opinion. o.k. fair enough, be vigilant, keep an eye on each other. but seeing Hillary talk anti Russian you get a feeling she is the one looking for a conflict, or US army chief threatens war with Russia...we will beat you harder than ever before. i haven't seen Putin or his generals talking that aggresive against U.S. publicly, did you?

I am not proRussian suchfriendsaredangerous but I think that hostility towards Russia coming from our side is unnecessary, dangerous and partial. or maybe part of some plan. and I still think US media brainwash you with Russia is aggressor narrative big time. again my opinion.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|