Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 11.06.2017, 12:21 AM   #52
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
This thread is so goddamn sad!!!!! I’m sorry everyone of you going through pet problems. My parents put down the old family dog 6 months ago and they still leave his toys and bed out. They don’t have the heart to put them away. When I went to visit 4 months ago they still put food in his bowl out of habit. It broke my fucking heart.

How do you determine when to put a pet down? I’m having a lot of trouble with this. My beloved rat Mona is a tumor factory right now. She’s already a year past life expectancy and we had tumors removed in January of this year. We told ourselves we’d let her go when she got them again because we can’t afford it and they’d just keep growing back but it’s so hard. She has like 5 of them but everytime I get her out she is her normal self. I know it seems like you wouldn’t be able to get attached to a rat as you would a dog but she’s been my little angel. When we got her she was a year old and they gave her to us because nobody would take her. It seemed like we were the first to even take her out of the cage she was in. Later that evening I was watching a movie and she grabbed popcorn out of my bowl and sat next to me and ate it. After she was finished she rested her chin on my leg and sat through the whole movie. Yeah dorky story I know but I could feel how her little heart must have felt, like she finally felt she had a home. She sits at my desk while I write. She watched me paint once and then preceded to mimick me with a brush. Honestly endless stories of her by my side. I feel like it needs to be done within the week but she acts so normal that it’s hard.

Sorry for the long post but nobody besides my girlfriend gets it. I’ve been condescended by everyone for even taking Mona to the vet to get looked at. Fuck people with no pets who try to tell you what to do with yours.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|