Thread: the gossip
View Single Post
Old 10.07.2009, 02:22 PM   #1
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Forgive me if they have already been discussed - I tried doing a search but the words "the" and "gossip" are kinda popular on this forum....

So, what do you think about them? I'm writing this because I may or may not decide to drive down to DC and fork over $20 to see them again....otherwise, I might see them at Terminal 5 for $30 on Friday.

They are one of my favorite bands (although I haven't really heard many of their new songs...it worries me that Heavy Cross seems to have a synth though...) That's Not What I Heard is an album that continues to move me every time I listen. I saw them when I was in Copenhagen and was really, really impressed. However, I know that Beth Ditto does not play long sets so I don't know if it's worth the ticket price + the cost of gas.

Let's discuss. (Hopefully this thread will turn into more than a debate as to whether Beth Ditto is hot or not...because we all know she is)

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|