View Single Post
Old 02.17.2012, 06:32 PM   #76
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
The issue with any economy can't be the benefits that come from it all working perfectly but what happens if it goes wrong. Both the free market and communism sound fantastic in their ideal state but, as we've seen, prove catastrophic when they fail. Which I suppose is why I support a mixed Keyensian economy not because it's an ideal solution, quite the opposite, but simply because it seems to be the one where the worst excesses of the other 'purer' ones are less likely to get really out of hand. I'm in favour of radicalism in most spheres of life but not the economy. If a radical fucks up a painting it's no big deal but if he fucks up the economy (even with the best of intentions) we're screwed. (I know you said you didn't want the Keynesian alternative, but anyway.)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|