View Single Post
Old 11.05.2011, 11:07 AM   #14
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
So you really like "Think Tank"? I think that album splits fans because Graham Coxon left around the time they were working on that album and Coxon and Damon Albarn were sort of like a Mcartney/Lennon duo of a songwriting team. I think people also think "Think Tank" sounded a little less like Blur and more like Albarn's other group Gorillaz or at least that music seemed to seep into that album. Yet, regardless I think "Think Tank" is a really good album. I really like "Modern Life is Rubbish" and "13" as well.

I like Think Tank, but my heart belongs to 13. That's the best, by far. Some of it is a bit of a Spiritualized rip, but that's ok. Spiritualized is awesome.

But yeah- so far I like: 13, Think Tank, Blur, MLIR.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|