View Single Post
Old 05.08.2008, 12:03 AM   #75
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
between EJST&NS, Goo, Dirty, A Thousand Leaves, washing machine, goodbye 20th century, made in the USA, I would definitely put EJST&NS as dead fucking last in their 90's output.

i thought made in the usa came out in 88 or 89. i don't know if i count goodbye 20th century as an official release. if so then i think that would be their best of the 90's. i think i may like ejst&ns the best because the first sonic youth song i heard came off the album and it was one of the first i bought. i would listen to it over and over again in middle and high school. just like black flag, it got me through some tough times when i was an awkward skater teenager with no friends.

i still think dirty is the worst album, but that's not saying it's a bad album. it's actually quite good, but it's a bad sonic youth album. same with goo and rather ripped. not bad albums, just bad sonic youth albums.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|