View Single Post
Old 07.23.2007, 11:56 PM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Who would you have your secret police put into camps?

I think I'd go for the people who think Minor Threat is better than Fugazi first. Throw in people who wear Grateful Dead t-shirts, people that called new "thrash metal" hardcore (like Job For a Cowboy), people who are REALLY big into Ska (just being big into the Specials isn't enough), and people who think that SY do nothing but make noise (naturally).

that's the most retarded thing i've ever see you post.

1) minor threat was worlds better than fugazi, the only way fugazi can be better than minor threat is if you count them as accidentally hilarious, otherwise, you just don;t like music and like to preach to people

2) i just interviewed job for a cowboy and the never even once said the word "hardcore"...you have to be retarded to call job for a cowboy hardcore.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|