View Single Post
Old 09.18.2015, 03:36 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I was told pot would ruin my life.

I smoked anyway. Didn't die.

Wondered what else they were lying about and proceeded to try just about every other drug in the next few years.

So, either pot was a gateway drug or we can blame anti-drug propaganda.

But really, addiction is so misunderstood: for some people it is gateway drug. For others, no.

Kind of like how: For some, it is psychologically addictive. For others, not.

There are very few across-the-board answers for this stuff, a situation most humans find very uncomfortable.
I can agree with this, that its not cannabis which is the gateway but rather the propaganda and manipulation surrounding prohibition. When folks find out they were lied to about cannabis they must naturally wonder if the other drug warnings were similar distortions

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|