View Single Post
Old 11.10.2014, 07:57 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I have always known that Cohen is great and really think Suzanne is one of his masterpieces. But still I was really suprised, how great this his first album is when I heard it first time maybe a month ago. And it has grown even greater more I have listened it! It has really been my album of the year! Itīs not just the great songs and lyrics, also arrangements are just so genius you very rare hear these days (for example Sisters Of Mercy: you can imagine how some kind of salvation army-band with bells are coming behind the singer, walk around him few times and then go back where they came from). This is one of so great songs from this album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHaGya-f8
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|