View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 12:59 AM   #17416
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
People think of me as this really sweet, intelligent, caring girl, but really I am a total slut. My boyfriend and I are planning on having a threesome and I cannot wait!! I’ve never slept with anyone else before.. I am a really sexual person and I’m glad my boyfriend is too.. I can’t stand sweet guys because I love my men to be manly.. and I love that he worships me. I know it sounds incompatible for a guy to be manly with you, yet still worship you in every way.. physically and emotionally.. Trust me, it’s possible.
My confession is that even though I seem really sweet, shy, reserved, and intelligent.. don’t be fooled. I may read Neitzsche, Descartes, Locke, and all that other great stuff, but it doesn’t mean I’m not a total slut in bed. I think my boyfriend is lucky to have me sexually, because I’m not a real slut, it’s all for him

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|