View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 12:26 PM   #1
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
In 1988 or '89, some Spanish magazine named (I believe) Munster published an issue containing a split 7", featuring Sonic Youth doing a live version of 'Silver Rocket' on the A-side, and two numbers by the Miracle Workers on the flip'. Does anyone out there possess a copy of this rarity? Would he or she be so kind as to rip and upload for the sake of all us die-hards...?

In fact, a copy of this rarity sold on ebay this past weekend for around $31 U.S. The winner/buyer was someone from France calling him- or herself stefb1975. If we all sent this person a message begging him or her to make a fresh rip of this unplayed copy and upload it to the forum or SoulSeek or someplace, s/he just might oblige and supply us a (seemingly) rare treat. I've already done the bit, myself, sending a message just after I'd awakened to discover I'd been outbid.

Incidently, are you on this forum, Stefb1975...?
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|