View Single Post
Old 09.01.2007, 09:35 AM   #4
JohnEsmoke
little trouble girl

JohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's asses
I also saw them a couple of time and this one was really great ! I was just in front of Thurston and he was totally in from the first song to the last... I have already saw "Teenage riot" almost 5 times and this one was the best !!
'cross the breeze was totally terrific and the trilogy too... the enter of "hyperstation" was magic. I also like how they transform songs like "total trash" or "Rain King".
But, I agree that they seem to enjoy more playing the encore tracks, especially for Kim.

A question for the sonicologist :
In "the wonder" it seems to me that it lacks a part of the lyrics (I think I've been there once before etc...) am I wrong ? (it's also missing on the live version of the deluxe edition)
JohnEsmoke is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|