Thread: Contradictions
View Single Post
Old 01.22.2009, 10:57 AM   #42
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
We've all done contradictory things in our life... i know i have. That being said here's a whopper that REALLY got under my skin.......

My father and I had a talk about bestiality when I was in high-school... it started out as a joke mind you. He eventually got around to saying, "I honestly don't see what the problem is with a girl fucking a dog, I mean if the dog's enjoying it, what's the problem?" And he was dead serious.

About a year later I came out to him and a few days later, once the dust settled, he told me that he didn't ever want to see me being intimate (e.g. kissing) with another dude because it was unnatural.

Ok so the moral here is that sex between two men is unnatural, but it's alright for a chick to fuck a dog.

And people wonder why I have such little respect for my father. (I still love the idiot though).
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|