View Single Post
Old 01.16.2020, 09:18 AM   #3043
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I dunno man, but in the Buffy days I’m prrrty sure the CW was still the WB or whatever.

Anyway, SyFy did make Farscape available to U.S. audiences, and that was a weird and fun little deal for a while if you didn’t think too hard about it.

Also that show Eureka, based on a Stephen King short-story but having literally nothing to do with said story other than a character named “The Colorado Kid” was... eh, not great but OK.

I shrug.
the wb and upn were folded into the cw. my point wasn’t to track tv corporate mergers but simply to say that sometimes a shit network can make or carry a good show. they do.

funny thing, i’ve never seen farscape but it keeps popping in my recommendations. maybe some day.

and you didn’t like galactica? the ending was annoying for me, but some time it was a thrilling mystery and a massive success. after than ended i was also moderately enjoying caprica (the prequel), but they shitcanned it, not sure why- probably too pricey for the ratings, but it wasn’t bad.

-

fargo is fucking great. have not seen 4th season yet do not breathe a word of it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|