View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 07:05 PM   #12
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I posted the lyrics to Rapture(appears on Autoamerican) in one of the Do You Believe in Rapture? threads when RR came out.

allow me to get loose with the grammar

Man, you would not believe the shit it stirred up. All I did was post some lyrics, that's it, but Toilet & Bowels then posted that all my opinions were shit. Just because I had posted some Blondie lyrics "rapture" in a thread called "do you believe in rapture?"

So, he pounced, and forced me either defend Blondie or make fun of them.
I defended them. They are not one my absolute favorites, but damn.
It was just ridiculous how I had to spend thirty minutes writing reply after reply just because some lame jokerhead wanted to antagonize me.

So, that's my "blondie on the board" story. Since then, Thurston has mentioned Blondie in several interviews because Coco digs 'em, and so now the board is "safe" for Blondie, haha, I suppose.

P.S. People SUCK

everything's a big drama with you isn't it?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|