View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 02:45 PM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hey,

bought me a car last week and I can pick it up on thursday. It's a second hand Citroen Xsara, which looks something like this:

It's the same colour too, if this is siver. (edit: mine has 5 doors though, just see that the one in the pic has 3)
So what should I play for music when I first drive in it? Yes it has a CD player, even though it originally had a cassette player. It's a 1999 built, only ran 44.000km
If you want to know what music I'm into click the last.fm playlist to see my favourite artists. You will have to replace Bill Frisell with Crosby, Stills & Nash though.

and I hate the Crash Test Dummies!!

I'm planning on buying some CDs tomorrow, the new Dinosaur Jr if I like it, and the new Wir Sind Helden if my local store sells it. But any recommendations are welcome.

If you don't know the Helden yet, click here: http://fm4.orf.at/connected/218365/main
Click on the picture to start the video stream. And fast forward on the two covers in English, they shouldn't have done that.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|