View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 02:21 AM   #33
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
But yes, i havent heard much of it, but I don't quite get the my bloody valentine obsessions. joy division is another one where I dont understand the devotion
I do! With MBV, it's really... memorable.. music. It stays with you, like memories. (At least for me)... When I heard MBV, I knew that I wouldn't look at music the same anymore.
As for Joy Division, they are such an intensely... visceral band... It's almost instinct to listen to them when yr bummed out, and they basically spawned an entire generation of music. Again, with JD, it sticks with you, it alters yr perception of music. And then you learn about Ian Curtis, and it makes you even more fascinated by the band. (I could continue...)

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|