View Single Post
Old 10.19.2017, 07:27 AM   #419
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Those two Vision books are the only two Vision books man. The series was only 12 issues.

Art preference is well, preference of course. I find the Vision art super easy on the eyes. Soothing almost.

Re: Dark Nights Metal... I know you want me to be interested in it. But I can't seem to get myself to be. I think this is just one of those cases of "we have similar interests, but prefer different things within those interests." Of course we know that you're way more into DC than I am. And I can only juggle so many Bat-books at once. I'm planning to get back into the main series now that Joelle Jones is doing the art. And White Night looks really good.

Alias - YES! Both Alias and The Pulse are so so great. A million times better than the current JJ series which feels so aimless.

Astonishing Whedon X-Men is totally on my want-to-read list.

I do have Prime and I often download free stuff there... but then never read it. As convenient as tablet comics sound, I just never seem to actually read them and instead go over to my always growing pile of physical comic books that I still have unread.

I still keep my stupid little reading journal blog, but here's what I've read most recently:

The Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #10
Astonishing X-Men (2017) #2
Hawkeye #9
Marvel Legacy #1
TMNT #73
Runaways (2017) #1
The Vision: Director's Cut #2 (issues 3&4)