View Single Post
Old 10.19.2017, 06:27 AM   #418
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
NR - I picked up the first two Vision books by Tom King at the library — “Little Worse than a Man” and “Little Better than a Beast.”

I can tell you right of the bat that the art is nowhere near as compelling or beautiful as that of “Mister Miracle,” which is truly every bit as top-notch as the writing. But I’m still excited to read these.

I also picked up the first two volumes of “new” Thor, which is now kind of old, but yeah.

I’ve read a bunch of crap lately. Alias Investigations on the MAX imprint, Astonishing X-Men by Joss Whedon, The New Avengers: Breakout, Deadpool’s Skrull war antics from 2009 or whatever, Captain America: the Winter Soldier, and Thor by J.Michael Straczynski. Also other stuff. There’s some decent free reading on Amazon Prime, btw.

I also read Teen Titans: Rebirth book 1 (“Damian Knows Best”) and god... bunch of other shit.

Dark Nights: Metal is still awesome. If you haven’t read that, you’re not into comics.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|