Thread: Up The Punx!!
View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 03:43 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
reggae on the other hand is finally falling into decline as a sizable portion of the original fanbase are becoming grandparents, and the pioneer artists are easily great-grandparents! The 2000s was a nice revival, and in fact here in LA reggae was one of the most popular scenes for young folks. When I used to promote for shows, I'd be passing our reggae flyers and not only would people come up to me to get them, they'd be picking them up off the ground! Literally, at university I used to just leave a trail of them across campus like breadcrumbs, and I never even ONCE saw a single one of my flyers lying around on the ground, meanwhile there were perpetually littered flyers of lingerie parties and rap shows left neglected! Now? Very few shows because the scene is just too dwindling to support international artists making the trip..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|