View Single Post
Old 02.28.2014, 09:35 PM   #2487
gambra
bad moon rising

gambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Arcade Fire
Electric Picnic Festival
Kildare, Ireland
2005-09-03, 3rd September 2005

—–
Source: Sony ECM-719 > Sony NET-MD MZ-N710
Transfer: MD(M) > Edirol R-09 line-in > WAV > CDWave > FLAC
Total Running time: 59:53
File size: 368mb

Tracklisting:
01 – Crowd/Intro
02 – Wake Up
03 – Neighbourhood #2 (Laika)
04 – No Cars Go
05 – Haiti
06 – Headlights Look Like Diamonds
07 – Crown Of Love
08 – Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
09 – Une Annie Sans Lumiire
10 – Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
11 – Rebellion (Lies)

Uncirculated master recording I made nearly 9 years ago now. This show has been waiting to be transferred to digital files for a long long time now. One of the best concerts I’ve ever personally attended. The crowd is one of the most electricfying and loudest I’ve ever been in so their presence drowns out the band at some points and cheering does cause to the sound to clip. I recorded Kraftwerk later that night and the sound form that is much better so any major problems with the sound can be attributed to the crowd. I might track down the FM recording (which is only 35mins) as well to post later. There’s video footage of part of the performance in the Electric Picnic documentary DVD released in 2006, gives you an idea how wild the crowd were for the performance.

Arcade Fire – Electric Picnic, Stradbally, Ireland 2005-09-03 [Live FLAC Recording]
https://mega.co.nz/#!XM0lCYAC!Te3mOu...5C1qW6QX bEVI
gambra is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|