Thread: Os Mutantes
View Single Post
Old 10.19.2011, 07:25 PM   #61
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I'm thinking there are two main things you need to understand:

There isn't ONE Brazilian ethnicity, it's a VERY diverse country: Portuguese, African, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, German, Polish, Turkish, Lebanese, Russian, Natives, Korean and Chinese are some of the main ethnicities found here, while a great part of the population is mixed, in varying degrees.

Of course there isn't a north american ethnicity either, but I feel silly having to tell you that.

Having a friend doesn't make you any kind of expert, seeing that you were the one who actually believed that Spanish was spoken in Brazil. Which means either your friend hasn't been telling you much or you haven't been listening.

Oh, and also, the Portuguese are caucasian. Does that upset you in any way? Because it's sort of like... a fact. That nobody should care enough about to even say it's not true.

I know americans like to refer to south americans as "latinos", but that completely ignores the history of many south american countries. It's like you're trying to say Gisele Bundchen is not white, lol.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|