View Single Post
Old 08.25.2014, 04:33 PM   #18213
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Woodstock, the extra long version (6 hours?) I am only 3 hours in.

dang, Ritchie Havens still rocks harder than a magic kiss, Joan Baez is still boring as all fuck, ending her set to near silence from a crowd bored to tears, the Who still seem more engaging visually than musically (BORING FUCKING SONGS), Sha Na Na seem a little more like a fun gay camp take on what was oldies at the time than I remember as a kid, Wavy Gravy seems more like a CIA undercover disinformation agent than I remembered, Canned Heat still rock hard, and the hippies still look crusty and like they are having the fucking tgime of their lives.

(The squares who went just to be hip all left once the rain started, because it was just not "comfy" enough. fucking squares)