View Single Post
Old 10.18.2011, 07:11 PM   #269
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
I would like to go to those shows too. Pricey yes, but might be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
I am now seriously thinking about going to one of the South American shows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetmeknots
I'm going. Bought tix + airplane tix today (November 14th - it's in my country, though, but another state). Rationally, I could not have spent that money, but I would not forgive myself if I missed it.

I hope you fine cats have a great time... Me, I could attend the November 13th gig but I predict a double-awful context: first, it's one of those wretched dismal festivals with pathetic lineups and I guarantee you SY will not dig playing among such shit acts. Second, and worse, Kim and T will perform to a sea of goddamn mooks who'll spend an ungodly amount of time yelling at them not to get divorced. I wish I could go, abstract myself from the surrounding pestilence and just enjoy the show, but I'm afraid there are not enough drugs in the world to achieve such a lofty goal.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|