View Single Post
Old 01.10.2019, 07:37 AM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Been on some weird nostalgia trip.. first it was Wu, then Mobb Deep, Sonic Youth.. and in the last couple weeks, just Nas and R. Kelly everyday. Pray I don't get trapped the same way NR did with 90's alt rock.

I wouldn’t be too open about that R. Kelly stuff just now.

I mean, make no mistake, “To the World” is still in my frequent-spin bin, but that dude is seriously fucked up and he’s even more of a pariah than Kanye right now. With good reason. Much as I want to kick Kanye’s ass for being a stupid fucking fuck with no apparent respect for America or his fan base, Kanye’s only guilty of *saying* dumbass, inexcusable things ... Kelly has *done* — repeatedly — things so vile they make Trump-worship seem downright quaint.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|