View Single Post
Old 05.31.2015, 12:03 PM   #47774
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
^^uh, wait wait what???.... did anyone recommend the Our Band Could Be Your Life Book???/ you acted like HUH?!?!?! ok, an English barrier.

heard a little of black flag?, first time hearing highway 61 revisited, and minutemen?!?! and...and never heard The Wipers...?????? but loves Nomeansno and Fugazi?

as much classic rock love you spew here and yr now just going to hear The Freewheeling by BD?

no, sorry. I don't believe it. you're pulling our leg?!

and you needled me for hating Pink Floyd? Finland is a weird country.

no offence because it seems to be true. btw. Sugar Shit Sharp is the only Pussy Galore you need.

Chalk it up to the limited exposure. I get it. I have friends from Japan, Bulgaria, Israel, Iran... most of them have similar things going on.

But I would like to know how those essential Dylan albums were missed. That's just weird.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|