View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 07:32 PM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

you miss the point.. It is not that there are people literally bragging with their mouths, its that the existence of these things themselves is bragging on their behalf!

You are continuing to be even sillier JonBoy, but you obviously have some emotional attachment to this topic, so it is easily forgivable, but please, contribute something to the reasoning without name calling and a bunch of "if only you.." sayings..

you don't need to point the finger at me, I didn't build the fucking things, they just offend me to see they still exist. If i can't be offended at the symbols of such horrible suffering, what is offensive then?

I think Jon fully appreciates the necessity of sensitivity in not prescribing what should and shouldn't be done to memorialise something that killed millions of people. I-man is all well and good, but regardless of claims to universalism of human nature, it's very dangerous to claim the best way to mourn (and I'd say that equally if you were Jewish, Catholic, Gypsy, disabled, gay, communist or dissenter, to cover the larger groups affected by the holocaust).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|