View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 09:42 AM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Last I heard you were referring to the SYR releases as "skronk" in a derogatory manner. I thought you were the more "straight up rock dude" in sonic philosophy.

I wouldn't want all of their stuff, but I'd take Flipped Out Bride and From Here to Eternity in and of themselves and trade your cigars for a gigantic bale of weed. I could just play them over and over...
No no no no. I LOVE SKRONK

SJKRONK is my favorite guitar sound.

I LOVE the SYR release,s got em all, spin em all the time.

I got all thurston;s solo stuff nopise stuff, 7" and CD's, all lee ranaldo's on LP and CD. LOVE that shit. my dream would be to get the kali Yug Express EP on vinyl.

when I say that bands need to rock" I mean to play the fucking song like it's the last song they will ever play.
to ROCK OUT

that can be done by REM, by sonic youth, by motorhead, by lightning bolt, by anyone. it is a matter of attitude.