View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 01:17 AM   #529
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
RZA Gives Raekwon 30-Day Deadline on New Wu-Tang Clan Album, Says It May Not Come Out at All
http://pitchfork.com/news/54916-rza-...me-out-at-all/
Quote:
"The album is slated to come out in July," he said. "If we don't come to terms [with Raekwon], I think, within the next 30 days, then this will either be an album without Raekwon or an album that never sees the light of day. And that's a very strong potential."

"I would not want to put out a Wu-Tang album without every live member available," he said. "At the same time, I don't want the fans not to have this incredible music that we've been workin' on for the last year. So that's gonna be a tough decision, but we've got about 30 days to make that decision and come to that conclusion."

already two group albums we might never hear then? goddamn.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|