View Single Post
Old 12.02.2018, 10:10 AM   #18
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Boxing: a Darwinism esque laso also used to cull the poor, gang members, drug dealers etc into something twats like me can laugh at. How does one talk about it intellectually?

Dave: 'wow he really punched him hard in the face there'
Bob: 'anar bruv, almost snapped his face in two'
Dave: 'Cock'
Bob: 'lol'

Every time I hear Tyson Fury put on his best American-hype-machine act with his Yorkshire accent I get suicidal at the cringe. Then I see legendary douchey's like Hugh Jackman ringside at cage fights and think to myself, yea. It's the loud/quiet dynamic in life form. These people are utterly necessary. *sigh

I used to watch iron Mike way back when seeing grown men beat each other up was wondrous and cool. The guy was a freak, a big rapey punchey freak and he did the rapey punchey thing better than all the other circus freaks. More like an animal. Not that it matters since I would've been at an age where eating oxo cubes was also cool, like boxing.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|