View Single Post
Old 05.23.2008, 05:25 PM   #15
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl
no connection, confusion is sex - sucks. as early sonic youth sucks. they started to play great music since evol -> to present times.

Wow, that's just...brilliant.
whatev
I'm reading your "no connection" lead-off as a dismissal of what I just wrote. There's obviously some relative connection, Einstein; they are both albums by Sonic Youth with mostly the same band members.
And your statement that CIS "sucks" makes you come off as a real (excuse me) jackass, in my opinion. Sonic Youth probably still get asked why they don't sound more like Confusion anymore. Why do you even want to be part of the Sonic Youth Fan Forum, mil_pl? You're going around categorically stating that Confusion Is Sex sucks?!? There are certainly more articulate and less abrasive ways to share your particular opinion. In turn, let me share my abrasive opinion:
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Evol is obviously known to fans as the album that Steve came in and their initial full-on foray into more standardized songwriting in a definable sense. "Cyberpunk" is the term that started to be especially thrown about in interviews from that general era. As in, "with Steve, we now have a cyberpunk drummer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl
nyc g+f has long songs, expanded - than cis (which is simple, vox where t and kim falsify, and the sound really sucked, its very low quality)

As far as NYCG&F, I'm making no special case for it simply because I love it the best. On the contrary, I've always consistently ranked it near the bottom on a favorites list.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|