View Single Post
Old 07.20.2012, 06:57 AM   #21
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't have the knowledge or vocabulary to describe stylistic differences but, to my ears anyway, Reena sounds like a band that's become a bit bored with itself while Starpower doesn't - and has creepy guitars.
I think that is just the same shit this whole western culture is full of: idealising the young age and living like there is no old age and death. I agree that there is difference (of course: there are twenty years between) but when Starpower has something young and angry, in Reena I think Sy has become mature, I think they have found the inner peace what they started to search in EVOL after that darkness and anger of former albums. And inner peace can also be the source of creativity, every artist who have found it donīt become boring AOR maker.

Well, maybe SY has become tired old men and woman, but thatīs totally ok to me as long as they make good music, I mean great melodies and also could achieve something fresh in their albums.

I am still wondering why you keep on complaining about the quality of SY newest records, because you have choise not to buy them or even listen them. Or are you hanging here, because you still believe they will make a new Bad Moon Rising to you if they just want?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|