View Single Post
Old 12.21.2006, 01:57 PM   #449
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
I'm reading Pavane by Keith Roberts, which is an alternate history where the Catholics assissinated Elizabeth I, thereby paving the way for the Spanish Armada to sack England and set up a Catholic state, keeping all of Europe in the Dark Ages well into the 20th Century.

It's part of a group book read on this Science Fiction message board that I am one of the Admins for. We do the group reads every couple months.

Sounds like a good one. I need some good sci-fi at the moment. Although I suppose that one isn't really sci-fi. Historical fiction? I suppose it's what you call 'speculative fiction' but that's a term made up by cunts to appeal to pricks. Sci-fi for people who are afraid of liking sci-fi. (ok, rant over)

I am reading The Final Journals of William Burroughs then I have Ghost of Chance by Burroughs to read and The White Guard by Bulgakov after that.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|