View Single Post
Old 11.23.2019, 02:14 PM   #232
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
So bizarre. The person with whom I had broken up, who I thought was unhealthy for me... We had a huge conversation, everything suddenly inverted and now we bonded on a deeper level and I realize this is about to be the first healthy relationship I will have ever had.

My mind has been blowing since wednesday. I don't know when I will wrap my head around it. It makes me laugh when it crosses my mind.

Oh. And apparently polyamory might be right for me. So weird. She has another partner and we know about each other. I legitimately, honestly don't feel conflicted about it. I feel like logic should be telling me this shouldn't work but logic is telling me otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you ever read sappho?
I read through some of her stuff the other day. (note to self: did i return that?) She actually only has fragments of poems that survived. A lot of poems accredited to her are false.
This version, it had the words of each poem placed on the page where they would be, the missing words left blank. Very beautiful. Some pages are just one word.

Allegedly she was a genius composer. Her poems are actually lyrics.

Woo lesbians. I met a married l3s couple today at temple. It had a bit of a feeling of like "hey you. I see you. We are the same."
We talked about Pet Sounds and Smile.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|