View Single Post
Old 05.26.2012, 11:05 PM   #29
sakebomb
empty page

sakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's assessakebomb kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
SY's music sounds like a bunch boring tuneless noi9se to most people(i guess). but what i fail to realize sometimes is that most people have no taste in good music. their fault(i win and they lose) but i don't worry about that shit no more.

i once had a korean girlfriend when i was 16( Cathy Mizio was her name, i think) and played her Sister not too long after i bought it. Needless to say, the look on her face was indescribable. i couldn't tell if she was disgusted or scared. the cheapo cd player with the busted speaker didn't help either.

i never tried to get anyone into Sonic Youth after that. i've fared well since.

EDIT: i could never come up with a SY mixtape. where do i start?!?!?!

You are hiding your own identity why don't you do the same for other people. Why do you have to throw someone's name out there like that for everyone to see!
sakebomb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|