View Single Post
Old 03.01.2015, 06:46 PM   #4
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
About fucking time lee.. i recommend lee do let it grow.. always felt like a lee tune

I prefer to imagine Lee doing Dark Star>Space>Diamond Sea(coda)>Mountains Of The Moon>Space>Mote(coda)>Dark Star(reprise)>Space>Karenology(coda)>Feedback

...other Lee/Dead* contenders I can imagine include but are not limited to: The Other One, High Time, or New Speedway Boogie (snippet of Dead's original appears on SY's Sister Inteview Disc).

*Too good not to use as title for a Lee & The Dust GDead covers album with Nels Cline, Medeski, a second drummer/percussionist (Corsano, Bert, etc...?) & fisheye lens photography. Somehow I picture Steve being averse to the idea, though if you check out his Daydream Nation icon you will see he is a rhythm devil.

Cline & Lage arrive in regions of musical space parallel to the Dead-zone, presumably by way of alternate routes:
http://youtu.be/_Jc5HnaME0M
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|