View Single Post
Old 11.23.2009, 06:56 AM   #9
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
man, i've being reading that whole blog scene for a long time and i have no clue were to start so i can properly understand were they are coming from. i've bought load of books over the years but havent really tackled any of them properly. i start reading critique of pure reason and then someone on the blogs dismisses kant in one sentence,so i feel i should be reading marx until i read something and then think i need to look at hegel. it's so complicated.

i think the first thing i need to do is pick up some basics of the language, like dialectical, negation, machines,flows etc. then i need some sort of reading list - something that can give me a good overview of the major thinkers and show me which chapters of theirs to avoid and which to concentrate on.

i've read some of capitalism and schizophrenia, some badiou, zizek and sartre but not enough to understand them fully.

anyway, next year i'm doing an access course in order to get into uni the year after so i can study philosophy. before then i want to use my free time wisely and start reading up on everything.

pbradley - you were saying that your too poor to buy books - here is a pdf of ray brassier's nihil unbound http://www.scribd.com/doc/19408141/R...and-Extinction
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|