View Single Post
Old 09.05.2009, 12:49 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Fucking motherfuckers you lost! get over it! your history is tainted with evil and bloodshed, it is no heritage to be proud of, it is a nightmare to bury and forget!

Put some shoes on motherfucker! jesus I don't want to see your ugly ass feet all the damned time! men who wear flip flips should get chin checked that shit looks ridiculous! I am equally annoyed with chicks who wear sandals everywhere, even while riding their bike (hello, what if you have to put your feet down quickly to stop?)

Job well done asshole! ANY and EVERY fucking cop offends me. THEIR VERY EXISTENCE OFFENDS ME TO THE CORE, and I WILL NEVER get over it..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|