View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 07:59 PM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'm in such a fucked up transitional period it's crazy...

i hear ya on the girlfriend stuff, yeah, i do feel like that but i'm sick of it, now i'm going to stop searching for one and stop trying to make moves or talk play or whatever, if a girl likes me, fine, if they don't, what am i to do? i also have a new rule, once a girl tells me she has a boyfriend it's "so long loser"

i'm so not into dating and having a relationship with someone, i need to connect again, just with real people, i'm sick of phonies. in the last couple of days, i learned to see right thru to persons i considered dear to me...and i'm still confused as fuck

disgruntled: it seems to me like you really need to get to the core of the problems instead of finding cheap fast solutions. get to know what you really want and not persuade something you think you want. get to the core, get to know you and what you need and go for it. having a girlfriend is nice and all, but it's not a goal or an end, a girlfriend (a really one, not a quick fuck) should be with you to be with you and to help each other out to makie both of your live's better. it's not like having a girlfriend will solve your problems; in fact, i'm too sure that if you get a girlfriend and you still have this unresolved feelings about your life, chences are that relationship will be hell for both of you.

yeah, we have problems and life sucks, but there's awesome music and fun times awaiting us, so hang in there for the fun times.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|