View Single Post
Old 04.21.2007, 02:17 AM   #86
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatherskite
!@#$^#-WHATEVER, I wish death upon you. I really do. I wish I could read through your inane bullshit post and look at it from an abstract perspective to find some sort of truth. Alas! I don't think like Andy Warhol.

Anyways, in case you didn't get it, I don't wish death on you at all. What makes you think I wish death on anyone here? Was it the suggestion about suicide? Come on, that was just a little abuse for what was visited upon me. I was just returning a favor.

If you'd like to say something about something I actually did, then I'd be happy to admit that (by the way, yes, I should be a little less limber on the "stepping lightly", I got a kick out of saying it, though), but I never told Diesel to leave or anything. I just think that he could spend some time reading a romantic novel. What? Is that asking him to leave? Surely, you've painted me wrong!

And me calling Serrakompf a cunt proves what argument of hers exactly? I was saying it in retaliation to the her post just prior to that. I'm going to go wolf down some pizza and watch Predator. (And I remember giving you a clear warning before I'd go off on you and your bullshit. You can't hold a magnifying glass to me without getting burned, hotshot. The rest were collateral damage.)

At the risk of repeating what's already been said, here and in different threads in the past, it's way too easy to insult each other on here, and way harder if you're face to face with somebody.

Blatherskite, you have a brain and you have a lot to offer to this board. There are enough people who post on here who I believe genuinely have neither. And don't tell me you don't care because you wouldn't be on here as often as you are if you didn't.

I've had my share of bickering and often I couldn't even remember how it started (that's usually the case, as it is in 'real life').

But now's the time to stop if you want to.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|