View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 09:36 AM   #24
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
fuck... it's been 20 hours of non-working agan... mr. habib if you mess with this forum, give us the old one back. why did you start messing with this forum right after you took the old one away? grr... let this forum live freely
when you smoke crack, does it make you happy? i bet it makes you smile.

the old forum is gone. kaput. finito. erased. deleted. DEAD.

for a few days, this server was only hosting the forum and not the entire SY site. after actvating the whole site i had to modify the APACHE web server configuration file and the MySQL cnf files to accomodate the traffic loads that the site was taking. in order to do that, you need to let the traffic hammer the server and take it doawn a few times so you can see what the thresholds are. i think i did a pretty good job. it was 2.5 days of intermittent connectivity.

suck it.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|