View Single Post
Old 08.30.2016, 05:55 PM   #19392
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
agree here.

I would like to mention historic Star Trek move toward LGBT community and portraing famous captain Sulu as a gay in the last Star Trek instalment which I found unnecessary plus funny, but hey...what should I say.

nice scenes and action, plot pretty much same.

Beastie Boys and Public Enemy!

edit...i was surprised to see Simon Pegg as one of the script writers. I do not why, I just did. just checked imdb. he is writting alright. hmm. but Star Trek?

Pegg was the major driving force behind the movie. It had production troubles early on when Abrams left, and Pegg initially quit. It took meeting with the director (what's his ass from Fast and Furious part 9,000) for him to change his mind. Can't imagine why, but I guess he saw a fellow Trek nerd in... y'know... what's his ass.

But Pegg's writing credit was one of the first big pieces of news surrounding the film. I'm surprised you didn't know about it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|