View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 07:49 PM   #300
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
and they would have sold a lot less if the vinyl hadn't been released before all the other formats, a CD selling enough copies in its first week of release to get in to the top 200 sellers list is not a newsworthy event, do you see?

i do see, but i do not agree. random casual fans are going to be buying this on cd, not vinyl. hardcore fans are buying both. i don't think it is as big as you are making it. its not like there were gonna be a ton of people waiting for the cd, when the lossless/wav files are floating around, and instead they purchased the vinyl. no, those casual people are just now hearing about the album, and the vinyl is way sold out already.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|